Image Map

Thursday 5 July 2012

Beautiful Blogger Award


Rules:

Thank the person that nominated you and link to their blog.
Thank you to Laura at Laura's All Made Up who nominated me for this award! If you haven't checked out her blog, do! She's lovely and her blog is amazing.

Tell us how the idea of making a blog popped up and what makes you continue it?
I'd been thinking about making a blog for a few months but it was a few weeks ago when i decided that I wanted to have a career in beauty that I should actually make one. I thought it would be a great factor that I could talk about in my CV/ interviews to show that I have an interest in beauty and fashion. Also, I knew it would be such a fun hobby! And it is, that's why I love making posts regularly and always try to make them fun! I love that people actually take the time out of their day to read my blog, it still amazes me! That feeling encourages me to keep on blogging!

Describe a usual day in your life.
Now that I've left sixth form and finished all my exams, I have 5 extra days free in my week and because right now I'm not working (I have a Summer job in August) I don't do anything really exciting. I usually see my boyfriend, friends, spend time with my mum who works from home and blog!

The best collaboration with a blogger.
I haven't had a collaboration yet.

The worst collaboration with a blogger.
Same answer as above.

Describe what having a blog means to you.
My blog is my hobby and something I love to update with my beauty and fashion favourites and finds. It's somewhere I can channel thoughts and feel like I can write about whatever I want. I love being about to communicate with other bloggers and finding out new stuff everyday!

Nominate other bloggers.
Fashion and Beauty Thoughts hedgehogloves
Georgiabeee georgiabeee
EleanorGrace eleanorgrace95
A little Boat Sailing alittleboatsailing
A Brunette Duet abrunetteduet
Live Laugh Lipstick livelaughlipstick

And if you haven't done so, check out their blogs!

Amie

4 comments:

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...