Image Map

Friday 6 July 2012

Glamour Magazine's balance Me. Freebies

Once again I have caved into Glamour Magazine's freebies! I cannot resist being able to try out some new products at such a great price of £2! After flicking through last month's edition I noticed that the balance Me. skin care products were next in line. I was interested in trying out the intensive lip salve and wonder eye cream. I'm going to be honest and say that I've never heard of this brand, but after researching their company on their website HERE, I'm so excited to try out these products properly! The great thing about these products is that they are, more or less, completely natural, which is a great bonus with any beauty product.

August 2012 issue
What better way to show you these natural products than taking photos in my garden! Today has been such a lovely day, very warm and sunny. Hoping it's here to stay!


Extra Care Wonder Eye Cream 7ml: this product claims to do three things: revitalise weary eyes, smooth away dark shadows and reduce the appearance of fine lines. This is a white cream that feels very luxurious when you pat into your eye area. It has a lovely refreshing smell which is from the lemon and cucumber oil and has anti-oxidant and hydrating qualities. Also this is great as it is for all skin types, and as the ingredients are natural, I don't think it will aggravate sensitive skin. This product has 99% natural origin ingredients and can be purchased HERE in full size for £20 for 15ml.

Daily Essentials Pure Skin Face Wash 50ml: this is a gentle yet effective face wash that dissolves makeup and washes away daily grime. It's sulphate and petroleum free which keeps your skin balanced and clean without stripping away your skin's natural moisture levels. It uses anti-oxidant moringa and rich rice bran oil to help brighten and polish the skin. It also has scents including frankincense, grapefruit and ylang ylang oils (fancy!). The only thing I'm a bit concerned about with this face wash is the smell, it's not something I would personally choose. Also this product is for normal to combination skin types, so isn't what I would usually go for. But with all these benefits they claim, I am willing to give it a go! This product has 98.8% natural origin ingredients and can be purchased HERE in full size for £16 for 125ml.

Treatments Rose Otto Intensive Lip Salve 10ml (full size): I do love a good lip balm and when I saw this was 100% natural, I couldn't wait to try it! It is a very thick consistency and you only need a tiny bit for smooth lips. This is the only product of the three as of yet I have properly tried (I literally ripped it out the packaging to put some on). The first thing is that it smells so fresh with the hint of rose from the rose otto and palma rosa which help hydrate, calm and balance your lips. It softens your lips through mango (yum) and cocoa butters and sooths with jojoba and virgin coconut oils. I would definitely try and get your hands on this one as it is the only full sized product being given away! You can purchase this product HERE in full size for £12 for 10ml.

The forth product being given away is the Daily Essentials Balancing Face Moisturiser 20ml. I have plenty of moisturisers stacked in my drawers and as this one is for normal to combination skin, I don't have the need for it. This product also has 99% natural origin ingredients and can be bought HERE in full size for £24 for 50ml.

I would definitely recommend checking out these little freebies! I'm sure there wont be as much hype over these products compared to last month's Benefit products, but I think they're worth trying out.

Have you managed to find any of the balance Me. skin care products in a Glamour magazine? Or have you already been trying them out?

Amie

10 comments:

  1. I love a freebie! These look really nice too :)
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. they're lovely products :) worth trying out xx

      Delete
  2. oooh this looks interesting - ill have to try these! thanks! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. They are on a role with the good freebies! The Benefit bits last month were fab!
    http://thriftyfridays.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know :) I didn't see in the magazine whether there will be any next month though :\ xx

      Delete
  4. Yay someone else who thinks the lip salve is fab! That's the only one I picked up and I'm very impressed.
    thelifeofemily-alice.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these definitely look worth trying, I need to pick up a copy of Glamour and try these out! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need to hunt out the Rose Otto! Magazine freebies are getting better and better these days :)

    pinkforflamingos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3 Researches PROVE How Coconut Oil Kills Waist Fat.

    This means that you literally get rid of fat by eating coconut fats (including coconut milk, coconut cream and coconut oil).

    These 3 studies from large medicinal magazines are sure to turn the conventional nutrition world upside down!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...