Image Map

Tuesday 31 July 2012

July Favourite's

These are the products I have been loving this month!
Missguided Nail Polish in Missmatch | balance Me. Wonder Eye Cream
Revlon Nail Growth Treatment | Benefit's The Porefessional
Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 12 | Makeup Academy Pencil Eyeliner in Gold Nugget
Missguided Nail Polish in Missmatch - I have been loving orange this Summer and when this was free in Cosmo's magazine I had to have it. It's a gorgeous bright orange with no shimmer in. It's been my favourite this month because the staying power is amazing! With just one top coat this nail polish stayed on my nails for 4 days with absolutely no chipping!

balance Me. Wonder Eye Cream - people may think I'm weird using eye cream at such a young age, in fact I started wearing it when I was 14/ 15! This isn't because I'm scared of wrinkles, but because I get very dry eye lids. I've been swapping between this eye cream I got free in Glamour this month and my Simple Eye Balm (which is the one I started using when I was 14/ 15), and I prefer this one! I love the fresh smell and it has a much thicker consistency so feels very moisturising on my eye area.

Revlon Nail Growth Treatment - I suffer with very dry and brittle nails that never grow properly. I've been using this growth treatment to put some extra nutrients back into my nails to help them grow stronger. I really like this product, it has a lovely lemon smell and since starting using it my nails seem to grow longer and are less prone to breaking. I've already bought a back up just in case I run out!

Benefit's The Porefessional - this was featured in my Glamour Magazine Benefit Freebies post where I stated I didn't have a need of this product and I probably wouldn't use it. I was wrong! This product is one of the best selling primers in the UK at the moment and I can tell why! I've loved using primers in this hot weather as my makeup just doesn't apply properly or stay throughout the day if I don't use one. The Porefessional feels very luxurious and smooths out your skin's surface to provide a base for your face makeup. I focus it on my nose, chin and forehead as these are the places my makeup seems to come off the quickest. This product has helped my makeup stay on for much longer and I really like it!

Rimmel London Kate Lasting Finish Lipstick in 12 - this is one of my favourite coral lipsticks  (featured in my Top 6 Lipsticks post) because the colour is so pigmented and lasts a long time on your lips! It is also one of my 'go-to' lipsticks as I find the colour suits me really well.

Makeup Academy Pencil Eyeliner in Gold Nugget - this colour is such a nice alternative to the brown eyeliner I use in my everyday makeup. It's a gorgeous, pigmented shimmery gold colour that applies smoothly. I love using this above my upper lash line. As it's gold, it goes with my brown eyes really well which is another thing I like. Full review HERE.

What are your July favourite's?

Amie

Follow on Twitter

20 comments:

  1. Great post! Thank you for sharing :)

    Id put the Balance Me. Wonder Eye Cream on my favourites too, I've used it no end since I got it. In fact, maybe I should do a favourites post this month :)

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's such a nice product, might have to buy another Glamour magazine to stock up! xx

      Delete
  2. Love the nail polish and lipstick colours, these all look really nice products! :)

    Emma xo
    littleducklingblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. snap on the balance me eye cream and missmatch polish fantastic freebies x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah the freebies recently have been great :)! xx

      Delete
  4. Awesome post! I love the orange nail polish because it's super summery. I also love the lipstick. I've been looking for the perfect coral lipstick but haven't picked it out yet.

    xx Nikki

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) It's a really nice lipstick, worth trying out! xx

      Delete
  5. Ooh I love that orange polish! I have a similar one and it's so fun for summer :) I'm a new follower!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's free in Cosmo at the moment if you want to try it :)! Thank you for following! xx

      Delete
  6. OO im really intrigued by the Revlon Nail Treatment - never seen it before! I usually use Sally Hansen but im keen to give this a go.
    Ive also been using the Wonder Eye Cream and i think its such a good product! It feels really fresh on the eyes. Love the colour of the MUA eyeliner too - saw the swatch in your previous post - i need it in my life xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I picked it up in Savers for just £1! :) Never tried the Sally Hansen one before. They're all really good products :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love the coral lipstick ! And I love Benefit products, also the pore professional is among my fave ones ;)

    Fashion and Cookies
    You're invited to my $50 GIVEAWAY on LASPACENY.com !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha it's a really good primer! Love it :) xx

      Delete
  8. That lipstick is a lovely colour! I'd love to try the Revlon Nail Growth Treatment too, my nails are always splitting :-( x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely worth a try, my nails are in much better condition :) xx

      Delete
  9. i havent started using the balance me eye cream that i got with glamour yet because ive been trying out one by benefit, but after this post im looking forward to trying it! i also love the porefessional, but dont know if i will buy the full-sized one when my sample has run out..quite pricey!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a really nice formula :) Yeah, I went to check out the full size and I'm not too keen on buying it either xxx

      Delete
  10. I have the eye cream and Benefit Porefessional too! :) I'm not too sure about the eye cream, but I love Benefit's primer! I think it really makes a difference at minimising my pores before i've applied my make up so I don't have to wear my foundation as heavy. Enjoying reading your blog so far! Rach xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the eyecream and the Benefit Porefessional and have been loving them too! Can't help a magazine freebie! I have just tagged you in the Liebster Blog Award - you probably already know all about this tag! but all information is on my blog
    misstiffanydarling.blogspot.co.uk/
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...