Image Map

Friday 13 July 2012

Mini Haul | Sale Items

So many shops recently are doing some great deals in the sales and being me I can never resist a bargain! I have a wedding to go to in a week so was able to pick up a few bits for that as well as a few extra items.

New Look: £4.99 down to £2
I've wanted to buy some feather earrings for a while now and I found these subtle coral ones in New Look the other day. As I am wearing a coral dress to the wedding I thought these would be a nice accessory to go with the outfit. They are gold dangly earrings with pink, coral and orange gems in and 4 golden metal feathers with the main coral colour feather in the middle. New Look have lots of different coloured feather earrings in the sale at the moment for around £2, so if you're interested in buying some check out their store or website.

New Look: £27.99 down to £10
New Look's shoe sales are always amazing! I actually saw these wedges the day before buying them for full price and being really tempted to buy them. Luckily I didn't as I went to town the next day and found them for £10! They are black with gold bead design and have a cork heel with rope detailing. Again I will be wearing these to the wedding and I know I will be getting a lot of use out of these because they're so comfortable to wear.

Left: Dorothy Perkins approx £6.00 down to £2 | Right: Accessorize £6.50 down to £3.25
 I've gone a bit ring crazy this last week, especially for gold ones. I love the flower detailing on the cross ring and makes this simple ring very pretty. I also thought the knotted ring would be a great staple ring as I do not own any like this design.

Primark: £7 down to £3


Normally I wouldn't have picked this playsuit out if I was shopping on my own, but my friend picked it out and we both tried it on. It's a really pretty light weight playsuit that is perfect for a BBQ or as a beach cover up. It's a neutral tribal print with gold sequins on the chest and thin straps. It has an elasticated waist band and can be tightened with the draw-string which I like to tie into a bow. It's quite short so great for Summer, but I'm sure it can be carried into Autumn if it is paired with some opaque black tights. I think the wedges above would also go amazingly well with this for a more dressed up Summer look.

Amie

14 comments:

  1. Wow you got some really nice stuff and for such a good price! I loved those earrings!
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's loads of great sales at the moment so it's easy to find nice stuff for cheap prices! xx

      Delete
  2. omg I love EVERYTHING!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooooh some lovely buys! i got some lovely jewellery in the dorothy perkins sale today - you should have a look, some great prices! LOVE the playsuit you bought!
    Nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Will do :)! The playsuit was such a bargain! xx

      Delete
  4. love shoes!!! i love wearing wedges in summer.

    I absolutely adore your blog. The makeup is wonderful and I'll really love to try that out!

    Following u now via Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well done on the bargains! Love your new shoes :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The playsuit is gorgeous :) Im a new follower, hope you can check my blog out too <3 xox

    My Blog : The Style Khaleesi

    ReplyDelete
  7. ahhh i want it all!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali xox

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute items! I absolutely adore that cross ring from Dorothy Perkins :)
    xx

    Please check my blog out too if you have the time :)
    http://www.thefashionformat.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love both of those rings x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...