Image Map

Wednesday 4 July 2012

Mini Haul

So I picked up a few things in town when I went to see my friend the other day and couldn't wait to show you some of the bargains I found!


I was in the mind frame of finding some new rings, especially some gold ones. So I popped into Accessorize when I saw that they had a half price sale and found these two little rings. The one on the left is much thicker band and has little flower details in pearls and silver and pink gems. I love the detailing on this ring and will be wearing this in an OOTD very soon I hope! The next is a little ring with a swallow on with coral gems. I was quite worried this wouldn't fit because it's in the size small, so I didn't try it on properly in store in case of it getting stuck and being very embarrassed (it's happened to me before with a top in Jane Norman haha!). But luckily (in the safety of my own home) it fits fine!

Left to right: Tropical Temptation and Star
These are my favourite type of beauty bargain finds, Revlon nail polishes for only £1! Poundland must of only just put out some new nail polishes, and like a magpie I hunted out these two gorgeous colours: 914 Tropical Tempation and Star. Tropical Temptation is a lovely coral colour with no shimmer in. I could see in the bottle after I bought it that it was a little bit watery and when my mum tried it out in the car I found it was very sheer. I'm hoping that I will be able to build up the colour for a soft coral nail colour. The other polish, Star, is a glittery top coat with small and large chunks of glitter in. This one performs a lot better and I will be testing it out very soon!


And one final random purchase is this little note pad from The Works. It was reduced to £1.99 and buy one get one free so I also got one for my sister because she loves things like this. I'm not sure what i'm going to use this for yet as I already have a blog notebook, but I'm sure it'll come in handy. Plus, it's pretty just to have on a desk!

Hope you enjoyed this haul!

Amie

12 comments:

  1. Those rings are so cute! I don't normally look in accessorize, I'll have a nosey next time I'm passing by :)

    Those nail polishes look great, I've got tonnes of Revlon from the pound shop too! Can't go wrong really haha.

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do now that there's a sale on! :) Same it's such a good deal xx

      Delete
  2. Tropical Temptation looks so pretty! Love those rings too! :) xx

    livelaughlipstick.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, I love coral nail polishes :) xx

      Delete
  3. Can't believe you got that revlon glitter polish for a pound! Good bargain hunting!
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! I've never seen one in there before, there was loads of colours as well like reds, pinks and greens xx

      Delete
  4. I 3 revlon polishes from poundland the other day but they weren't as pretty as that coral colour! I did get a nice mint green though
    Louise, xo

    http://mystupidreflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh I don't own any mint green nail polishes, I keep meaning to get one xx

      Delete
  5. definitely going to look for revlon nail polishes in the pound shops near me! thats a bargain!!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They don't always have some out, or they're not very nice colours haha, just keep checking whenever you go past a Poundland :) xxx

      Delete
  6. Hey,

    Just to let you know I've nominated you for the Beautiful Blogger Award!

    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/beautiful-blogger-award.html

    Laura xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely buys :) I went into Poundland the other day looking for some Sally Hanson nail polishes and found the Revlon nail polish I had just seen in boots that I wanted. It Smokey Canvas. I was so pleased with myself when I found it, haha. Also, I love the rings and the note pad. I am definitely going to take a look in The Works for a cute note pad like yours xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...