Image Map

Thursday 19 July 2012

My Week In Pictures

This is my week in pictures which are taken from the app Instagram. I am planning to do these regularly but I am not sure if this will turn into a weekly thing. Also these pictures are either taken on my phone or iPod, so they may not be great quality!

12.07.12 - 19.07.12
  Knotted Accessorize ring | Ed Sheeran wrist band! | My cat Lily | My present from my sister who went to Germany | Barry M Strawberry Icecream and Pink Silver Glitter accent nail | Tea in my favourite squirrel mug | Got my hair cut | Bought yet another Accessorize ring | My outfit to go and see Spiderman with my boyfriend

Follow me on Instagram @amiehaffenden to see my picture posts if you enjoyed this!

Amie  

6 comments:

  1. Awesome blogpost! Love the outfit. xo

    http://katvanilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww your cat is so cute!
    Love the turquoise ring :)
    I love these sorts of posts!

    Georgia xx
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha thanks :) Good, I hope to be doing more of them! xx

      Delete
  3. I was wondering whether to start doing one of these instagram grids, not sure if I'd keep it up though, I've just put an instagram gadget thing in my blogs sidebar haha, it updates automatically so I don't have to worry about it haha :)

    I'm following you back on Instagram by the way! :P

    Laura xx
    http://laurasallmadeupbeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely do :)! They fun to make and actually encourage you to take lots of pictures :) I love this kind of post so would be really interested in reading yours :)! xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...