Image Map

Wednesday 18 July 2012

Nail Polish Of The Day #2

The other day I read a post on Laura's All Made Up's blog and was really inspired by her Copper and Mushroom by Barry M nail polish look. So I did my own interpretation in pink!

Left to right: Ciate Paint Pot in My Fair Lady | Barry M Nail paint in Strawberry Icecream | Barry M Nail Paint in Pink Silver Glitter | Natural Collection top coat in Crystal Clear
I used my Ciate paint pot in My Fair Lady as my base coat which I use every time I paint my nails. On all my nails apart from my ring fingers I applied 2 costs of Barry M's Strawberry Icrecream. On my ring finger I applied 3 coats of Barry M's Pink Silver Glitter as my accent nail. To finish the look and to keep my nails from chipping I used a coat of Natural Collection's Crystal Clear nail polish.


Ring is from Accessorize
And here's the final look! I never really bother doing an accent nail on my everyday nail polish but I'm really happy about how this one turned out! These Barry M nail paints are £2.99 each and can be bought from Boots, Superdrug and Barry M's website!

Amie

29 comments:

  1. It looks great! I love the sparkly pink, it's so pretty and so is the ring :) xxx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love the pink silver glitter nail paint, such a pretty colour! xx

      Delete
  2. so pretty, the silvery glitter works really well with the pink. I love your ring too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a pretty combination! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it, definitely will be wearing it more regularly! xx

      Delete
  5. Love these shades! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love your blog! :) the strawberry ice cream barry m is pretty !xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are cute pink and silvery nails!
    Love

    Shubhi's Revels!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the statement nail, it looks so cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm loving the statement nail, I've really gotta do my nails soon!

    Ava Tallulah
    Enter My First Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe try out something similar :)? It's simple to do but looks really pretty xx

      Delete
  10. Oooh looks fab! :) Strawberry Ice Cream by Barry M is my fave pink shade :)

    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's one of my favourite pinks too! xx

      Delete
  11. loving the nailpolsih!

    xx

    www.aroundlucia.com
    www.aroundlucia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love the combination of colours !

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the accent nail, so pretty! http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love these colours!

    Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love yours & am now following, hope you will follow back. xx
    just-another-day1.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's okay :) Already following you! xx

      Delete
  15. So pretty, I love the colours and the Ciate bottle is really cute! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...