Image Map

Saturday 28 July 2012

New Twitter Page For Belle-amie!

Hello everyone! 

So as you may know I've recently made a blogger button for my blog which you can read about HERE which is one of my firsts steps to actually giving my blog a little logo! Well, my next step was thinking about making a Twitter for my blog as I wasn't too happy about using my personal one for Belle-amie. I didn't like clogging up my friend's Twitter feeds with my blog post tweets! So here it is, my new Twitter for my blog Belle-amie:


If you are already following my other Twitter account, I would be very grateful if you could switch to following this one if you are interested in keeping up to date with my blog posts! Any new followers are more than welcome and I am happy to follow you back!

Amie

6 comments:

  1. yay- definitely following you on twitter! can't wait to read your tweets!<3

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    Anna :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats doll!
    xo,
    http://missmelissafashionandbeautyblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't been on your blog for a while, so I thought I would stop by :)
    I am just about to go and follow you on twitter xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by and following me on Twitter :)! xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...