Image Map

Tuesday 3 July 2012

OOTD & NOTD #2

Today I went to town with my friend who I haven't seen in months for coffee at Nero and a bit of shopping. I thought I would show you what I wore today. The weather was miserable and rainy which is really annoying as it's July!


Playsuit: Miss Selfridge
Jacket: Internacionale
Tights: Primark
Shoes: Primark
Bag: Accessorize
Earings: Topshop
Necklace: Topshop
Watch: New Look
Bracelet: dollybowbow.co.uk (Kate's blog HERE)
Ring: Vintage


I was in a orange mood today so decided to wear Barry M's nail paint in Coral to match my coral bag and orange lips (Revlon lip butter in Tutti Frutti)! And on a side-note, the Revlon Step 3 nail growth treatment (from my Mini Haul) is a realy good buy! It makes my nails feel conditioned and they have definitely grown more than usual. Also I haven't experienced any broken nails (which I get all the time!), so I think that it's also hardening my nails.
Hope you had a lovely day!

Amie

13 comments:

  1. You look lovely! I love dolly bow bow!
    How much was your playsuit? xo

    mystupidreflection.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So do I :) She's lovely and her jewellery is amazing! I think I got it in the sale a few months ago for about £17. It's a great piece, I've worn it on a night out with black heels too xx

      Delete
  2. Love your playsuit, your whole outfit looks so cute <3 I agree with you about the weather, I hope it gets nicer soon so we get some kind of summer! x

    http://staceykane1988.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Me too, but I feel like our summer has been and gone already :( xx

      Delete
  3. I love Barry M Nail varnish, such a great range of colours :)

    Georgina
    www.makeup-pixi3.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look lovely, love your playsuit! im also hating this rainy weather!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the playsuit, so nice! I've only just started my blog and I'd really appreciate it if you had a look :) Thanks
    http://anythingbutordinary26.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. awhhh, you're so pretty! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. love teh coral nail colour sooo prettyy :)

    http://beautyaddictsguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I simply ADORE this look! It fits you very well.
    I'm now following you, it would mean a lot if you checked mine out.

    xo,
    http://ittybee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...