Image Map

Tuesday 17 July 2012

Review | Radox Shower Smoothies Island Indulgence

Now I don't normally blog twice in one day, but after using this body wash today I really wanted to share it with you! I love fruity body washes, especially ones that smell good enough to eat and this is exactly what this Radox Shower Smoothie is!

Radox Shower Smoothie in Island Indulgence £2.95


The reason I am wiritng this post is that this product smells absolutely divine! It contains passion fruit, papaya, aronia berries and real fruit seeds so has a really nice tropical smell. Once washed off the skin, the smell doesn't stay as strong but you can definitely smell it on your skin throughout the day.

It's a thick and creamy consistency that lathers up really nicely when rubbed into your skin. I find it works best if you use a puffy sponge (luffa, loofa, shower puff - whatever they're called!). Also I find that this shower gel doesn't just smell lovely, it does actually feel like it's cleaning your skin and not just smothering you in tropical lovliness! Afterwards my skin feels so soft which is probably from the use of natural ingredients and the fruit seeds that can gently exfoliate your skin!

So overall this is such a lovely product and at £2.95 it's not exactly breaking the bank! I've also used the Roadox Shower Smoothie in Soul Soother, but I think the Island Indulgence one comes out on top!

Have you tried any Radox Shower Smoothies before?

Amie

18 comments:

  1. I just got the summer fruits one for my friend for her birthday and wanted to keep it for myself; it looked so nice hahah! Great post :)
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha definitely go buy yourself one :)! They are amazing xx

      Delete
  2. I really want to try this!! I bought a mini version ages ago for a holiday (it was pink - cant remember the scent but it was lush) and i loved the consistency and the little seeds in it. Youve persuaded me to treat myself to a full bottle :P theyre great for summer :)
    must try this one xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This one's the best I've tried so I totally recommend it :)! xx

      Delete
  3. I've tried this! It smells soooo good! :)

    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've used Radox alot in the past, but just recently I used a Radox exfoliating scrub - trust me, it is a God send! I agree, it does smell delicious xo

    http://domandellie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I haven't seen that product before :) I'll check it out soon! xx

      Delete
  5. I had a mini one of these but it ran out! It smells yummy!

    http://pariswhenitspink.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'v tried this and its so refreshing!! <3xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't tried this before, but I really want to try it now! Great review, dear!

    Please check out my blog :)
    http://dawndugong.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. great post sweety! would you like to follow each other? visit mine and tell me i will followed back,:))

    http://preciouslovestyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. ooh great review, might have to try this once my soap and glory body scrub has run out - especially as this is a lot cheaper!
    nicola xxx
    itsneecola.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Haven't tried the Soap and Glory body scrub before but I wouldn't say this Radox product is technically a scrub, so if that's what you're after then then this wont do that job! xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...