Image Map

Friday 20 July 2012

Revlon Nail Polish Collection

Here is another nail polish collection by Revlon that I wanted to share with you! Again, I don't have a lot of Revlon nail polishes because I usually buy them from Poundland and I haven't been there enough to build up a proper collection. Also they do not always have a great colour selection and I do only buy colours that I think I will wear like pinks and coral. If you want to see past nail polish collections by Barry M click HERE and Rimmel London click HERE!


099 Effervescent Opal


229 Demure


914 Tropical Temptation


570 Vixen


762 Plum Attraction


038 Ruby Ribbon


Star

As you can see I really love plum and wine coloured nail polish, especially for Winter! The colour Demure didn't look massively appealing in the bottle but I thought I may as well try it out and I'm glad I did. It's a very pretty orange toned pink that I thought wouldn't suit my nails, but it does! All of Revlon's nail polishes are a great consistency and you can get a great opaque nail look with 2-3 coats.

Amie

13 comments:

  1. ooooh i like all the colours youve got, especially demure and tropical temptation (what cute names!) - they look perfect for summer! need to head to poundland to see if i can find them!
    love these posts :)
    nicola xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)! I love them ones too. Wearing coral this Summer looks so pretty so yes they are perfect for Summer :) xxx

      Delete
  2. There's a website Cheap Smells that also sells Revlon nail polishes quite cheap -http://www.cheapsmells.com/viewProduct.php?id=574575 Not quite as cheap as you'd get in Poundland but still cheaper than buying in Boots / Superdrug.

    http://cosmetic-queen-bee.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard of that site before but never been on it, so thanks for the suggestion :)! xx

      Delete
    2. I know it sounds kinda dodgy, "Cheap Smells" isn't exactly a great name but I've ordered from there before and it's been fine! x

      Delete
  3. ooo i like the look of star and tropical temptation x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Post! Check out my blog www.nessa-mae.blogspot.co.uk , I post random posts, including fashion, tv, music & books etc and I ALWAYS follow back, so follow me if you like :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never tried any Revlon colours, but these all look super pretty :) xx

    http://hedgehogloves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you want to  Buy Nail Polish Online, you can purchase from the online shopping portal https://awesomebazar.com/cosmetics/nail/nail-polish.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awesome post. You did a great job. Thank you for your valuable post.Also I suggest you to try these websites

    Nail Polish store Online | Beauty services at home

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...