Image Map

Tuesday 10 July 2012

Rimmel London Nail Polish Collection

I've seen a few bloggers making posts on their nail varnish collections and to follow on from my Barry M nail polish collection, I've decided to show my Rimmel nail polish collection! I don't have hundreds of their nail polishes, just a fair few, but I do love the quality of the products and there's always a huge variety of colours to choose from!


270 Hot Shot


060 Hot & Spicy


260 Funtime Fuchsia


819 Green With Envy


331 Speed Dating


622 Star Kissed


623 Wishing On A Star


628 Twinkle


628 Be A Star


627 Movie Star


875 Zeitgeist

My favourites are Hot & Spicy and Speed Dating, they're such easy colours to wear and have a lovely colour pay off. The only one I'm not sure on is Zeitgeist, it's the 'petrol' type of effect where it's green, yellow and pink depending on the lighting. It looks quite fun in the bottle, but just doesn't look nice on my nails.

If you'd like to see more nail polish collections let me know!

Amie

14 comments:

  1. Hot & Spicy would be my favorite too! I love corals for summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i only have a couple of the rimmel london 60 second nail polishes but LOVE them! giving two away on my blog, i think you entered?! good luck! :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are gorgeous colours! too bad I'm on a 'no nail varnish month' to try and repair and strengthen them :(
    eleanorgrace95.blogspot.co.uk
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw no, I'm sure it will be great for the long run :) My nails are in a pretty bad state too haha, so I might join you in no nail varnish for a while xx

      Delete
  4. Love the speed dating one!
    http://georgiabeee.blogspot.co.uk/
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a nice colour and lasts a long time too :) xx

      Delete
  5. lovely :)http://89lisa.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving your blog im a new follower i love rimmel london nail polish
    check out my blog
    http://fashionandbeautytribes.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Be A Star looks lovely :)

    I found you through the blog hop :)


    Hayley
    http://makeupmoviesandmore.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  8. love these colours!

    www.divagirlstrikesagain.blogspot.co.uk

    Natali Crystal xox

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi just came across your blog and love it! Now following :)
    I also LOVE Rimmel London nail polishes; I find that they are consistently high quality, unlike other brands.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...