Image Map

Tuesday 17 July 2012

What's In My Bag?

I love reading this type of post and having a good nose into what is in other girl's bags, so I thought I would do this post myself!

The bag...
From Accessorize approx. £16
This is the bag I mainly use because it's a big bag and I love coral and has been featured in both of my OOTDs (cinema & coffee). If this bag doesn't go with my outfit I usually go for my Cath Kidston bag which is blue and has a floral print. Neither of these bags are still online as the Accessorize one was in the sale a while ago and the Cath Kidston one is a past season pattern.

So what's in my bag..


Topshop tan leather purse (love the clasp on this purse!)
iPod 4G 8GB (case from eBay)
My phone - HTC Wildfire S (phone case from eBay)
Philips earphones LINK
Notepad from The Works (featured in THIS haul)
Radox Clean & Moisturise hand sanitiser in chamomile & jojoba oil
Kleenex tissues (I have a cold at the moment :(!)
Soap and Glory Hand Food cream LINK
balance Me. rose otto intensive lip salve LINK (featured in THIS Glamour magazine post & if you use the discount code GLAM05 you get £5 off your order!)
Some pennies!
My mirror from Superdrug years ago
My keys with charms from Cath Kidston, Accessorize, Clintons and Primark
A biro
A hair grip my friend made for me
Optima 4GB USB
And a little Kinder Egg hippo toy haha!

Hope you enjoyed this post and I would love to see if any of you guys have made a 'What's In My Bag' post!

Amie

13 comments:

  1. lovely post!!!!!
    very tidy bag x

    Following u now via both Goggle +. Follow me back if you like! ♥
    Say meow to me on:
    Miss Kwong: From Catwalk to Classroom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I already follow you and love your blog :)! xx

      Delete
  2. Haha I love these whats in my bag posts! I'm so nosy! xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty bag! I love the heart keyring and notebook :) xx

    http://rosee-petals.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that you have a kinder egg toy in your bag hahaha xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha :) I must of forgotten about it being in there! xx

      Delete
  5. lovely post <3 following you back!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this blogpost!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your bag looks so super organised all layed out like that haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. That bag and notebook is just so gorgeous! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. If I was to do this post it would be so boring, my bag is tiny and I have nothing interesting in it!

    Stories of an English rose

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...