Image Map

Thursday 6 September 2012

Haul | Poundland Makeup

Collection 2000 Skyscraper Length & Definition mascara RRP £4.99 | Revlon Scented Nail Enamel in 355 Mad About Mango RRP £6.49
The first two things I found in Poundland were the Collection 2000 Skyscraper mascara and a Revlon Scented nail polish in 355 'Mad About Mango'. The mascara is nice and makes your lashes very black, but because the consistency is quite wet, I find it clumps my lashes together. I probably wont buy this again but it was nice to try for just £1. However, I really love this nail polish! It's a bright coral/ orange and when it's dry, smells of mangoes! I'm quite surprised to see this still on the Boots website, so I feel like I've grabbed a great bargain!
Stila Angel Light Whitening Powder Foundation Refill in Shade B | Stila Tinted Moisturiser in Light
My next Poundland buys were another Stila powder foundation and the Stila tinted moisturiser. I love the powder foundation and it has become my everyday powder, so I'm planning to stock up on these because I'm sure they'll be out of stock soon! I was also able to find the tinted moisturiser in the shade 'Light', so I thought it would be great for summer! It's a light coverage and because the colour is a little bit too light for my skin tone, it feels like it brightens my skin when I wear it.
Sally Hansen Diamond 12 Hour Lip Treatment lip gloss in Flawless (top) & Engaging (bottom) | Maybelline MNY My Lip Balm in 800 A
My final three Poundland buys were lip products! My mum actually bought me the Sally Hansen lip gloss in 'Engaging' (pink) and when I went back I also found it in this orange colour, which is called 'Flawless'. These are nice lip glosses; not too sticky and the glitter isn't rough on your lips. The colour is also quite sheer so are nice to put on top of lipstick. I also bought this Maybelline MNY lip balm, mainly because the packaging looked cute and it was pink and sparkly! I'm not sure if I like this product though, it has a horrible smell and doesn't moisturise your lips. It leaves some glitter but that's about it.
Simple Soothing Facial Toner | Savlon First Aid Wash | Simple Soothing Facial Scrub | Max Factor Xperience Weightless Foundation in Raw Silk 45
These four products actually are from Sainsbury's, but I thought I would include them in the haul anyway! I had run out of face scrub so was on the hunt for my St Ives Gentle one as I knew it was half price in Superdrug, but when I got there, they were all sold out! So I popped into Sainsbury's and saw the Simple range were on a 2 for £4 deal. As I needed some more toner, I thought I may as well try out their Soothing Facial Scrub too. I like the Simple brand, and I've never had any skin issues with using it so I'm hoping this scrub will be nice! I also picked up a Savlon First Aid Wash (which may I add, has gone up by 44p since I started buying it!). You can read about these products in My Skin Care Routine HERE. Finally, my Max Factor foundation was half price in Sainsbury's, so only £4.99! I couldn't resist the bargain so picked up a couple as this is my favourite foundation ever.

Hope you enjoyed the haul!

Amie ♥

Follow on Twitter | Instagram 

15 comments:

  1. i never really go into poundland but i think i should because i am so impressed with all your purchases

    xx

    http://ravingbeautyx.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best place to grab some beauty bargains at the moment :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love the colour of the nail polish, great bargains :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have that revlon nail polish and love it also! It's such a great color! xx
    Beauty by T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, so glad I got it for just £1 too :) xx

      Delete
  4. Thats so good that you can get loads of good brands at poundland!

    http://andthislittlepiggybeauty.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I love the nail polish colour, it's delicious! And so cool that it smells like magoes! The only reason I ever go into poundland these days is to find some beauty bargains! X

    domandellie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's such a lovely nail polish! Me too haha xx

      Delete
  6. Looks like you got some great bargains! TK MAXX is fantastic for cheaper brand products too x

    ReplyDelete
  7. You found so many lovely things! I never have much luck in £ land but will have to look again! The Revlon polish sounds really nice. The Stilla products are also great - i loooove the packaging. Really lovely blog<3

    ReplyDelete
  8. great haul!

    from helen at www.thelovecatsinc.com // @thelovecatsinc

    ps. enter my giveaway (click one page back) to win a MAC lipstick a 5 models own nail polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I absolutely love all the make up they have in poundland on offer,
    I really wanted to get lots of polishes but my collections already to big.
    I was so tempted to pick up the mascara and the stila foundation they had was only in dark :(

    you must have a better poundland than me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i noticed some stila makeup in mine the other day but all the shades are so dark - you seem to find a lot of great bargains im so jealous!!
    I;ve actually just started a blog about beauty and fashion while on a student budget so this is right up my street!!

    eatandtreat.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...