Image Map

Saturday 21 June 2014

Daily Favourites | Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Lotion

Daily Favourites Palmer's Cocoa Butter Plump Body Lotion Review Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog
Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion | £5.89 | LINK

Hello everyone! After being back from my lovely holiday away in Cyprus for over a week now, I thought it was about time I got my head down and started blogging again! Today I'm going to be doing another post for my "daily favourites" series and this one is going to be about one of the nicest body lotions I have ever tried. I've always been such a slacker when it comes to applying body lotion everyday. Some that I have used in the past just leave me with greasy feeling skin or takes forever to sink in, so I just felt slightly apprehensive about using that one again!

A few months ago I decided to pick up the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion as I wanted to try something different. I've heard so many good things about the Palmer's range, but was always put off at how boring it looked (yes, I am a huge sucker for packaging which is probably why I love brands like Soap & Glory!) and that it was mainly targeted for pregnant women to treat scars and stretch marks. However I thought I would just give it a go as it claims to really benefit the skin and it's much cheaper than other body lotions I've tried.

Daily Favourites Palmer's Cocoa Butter Plump Body Lotion Dry Skin Review Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

The Palmer's Cocoa Butter Formula Body Lotion is a creamy yellow coloured lotion that is quite thin in consistency. I was quite surprised how thin this lotion was as many cocoa butters I have tried before were very thick and rich. Even though it's much thinner than other cocoa butters, the Palmer's lotion is still incredibly rich in vitamin E and other ingredients that help leave your skin feeling super soft and smooth. As I suffer with very dry skin (especially on my elbows and shoulders) I need a good moisturiser that will help treat these areas and prevent them from becoming dry and dehydrated again in the short term.

Within the first use of the Palmer's Cocoa Butter lotion I was in love with how it left my skin feeling. Once applied, my skin feels so smooth, soft and it helps relieve any areas of dry skin on my body. The lotion also has a lovely scent of cocoa butter which I personally love and makes me think my skin is really being treated and moisturised. I find it best to apply this body lotion straight after having a shower when your skin is still warm and slightly damp as it allows the cocoa butter to absorb into your skin. After just a few minutes of applying the body lotion, it's completely sunken in to my skin and doesn't leave me feeling greasy or uncomfortable which means I can get dressed straight away! Throughout the day you can still smell the cocoa butter on your skin which I really love plus it shows that the lotion is still keeping your skin hydrated all day long!

Daily Favourites Palmer's Cocoa Butter Plump Body Lotion Benefits Review Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

Overall I think this is such a lovely body lotion and one that I will definitely keep in my body care collection! After using this everyday over the past 2 months, it's left my skin feeling so soft even on days that I do forget to apply it! This huge 400ml body lotion has lasted me a very long time but after using it everyday for a couple months I will be needing to repurchase a new bottle very soon. I'm also tempted to try out their self tanning version, so if you've tried that before then do let me know what you think of it. So if you suffer with dry skin or just need a lotion that will leave your skin feeling and smelling beautiful, then definitely give the Palmer's Cocoa Butter Body Lotion a try!

What is your favourite everyday body lotion?
Have you tried anything from the Palmer's Cocoa Butter range?
Belle-amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

9 comments:

  1. I love this lotion, I've been singing it's praises for years :) Great review xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been looking at getting this body lotion for a while. I love the fact it has a pump - much easier to apply!
    Being cocoa butter it should smell so yummy too (an incentive to remember to use it!)

    Rachael at www.rachaelisnotwowzie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this product! I've been using it for so long. It leaves my skin so soft too :) x

    The Sunday Chapter

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've recently just came back from cyprus too, i love the smell of this lotion so i have to try it soon!
    love jen | Jennifer's Journal xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. This body lotion is really nice, I use it quite a lot as I find it to be a little thicker to apply which is what I prefer.
    Amy x | A Little Boat Sailing

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have tagged you to do the Reading Habits Tag, the questions are over on my new Blog post, hope you take part x


    loopyylu.blogspot.co.uk

    Lucy X

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love this body lotion! Smells divine too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've always loved this product and the smell is gorgeous!
    xprincessjas | xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love Palmer's! But I should finish my VS lotion first before throwing my money for Palmer's. Anyway, great post as always <3 xo

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...