Image Map

Friday 18 March 2016

What's In My Everday Makeup Bag

Whats In My Everyday Spring Summer 2016 Makeup Bag Soap And Glory Benefit Bare Minerals Bourjois Makeup Revolution Belle-Amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

 Even though I like swapping up my makeup on a regular basis, I'll be honest and say that on a day to day basis I do tend to stick to the same products. Over the past couple weeks I've been keeping all my everyday makeup products in a small makeup bag on my dressing table purely so it's easier to get ready in the mornings and I know everything's in one place. In this time I've been using my favourite products plus a few new products that I have been testing out, so I thought I would show you all what makeup I've been wearing recently.

Whats In My Everyday Spring Summer 2016 Makeup Bag Belle-Amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

Soap & Glory Feel Good Factor Translucent BB Cream Review
Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer
Benefit Porefessional
Bareminerals Bare Skin Foundation (sample size)
Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer Review
Rimmel Wake Me Up Concealer
Benefit Fine One One Review
Benefit Hoola Bronzer (deluxe sample size)
Makeup Revolution Focus & Fix Eyebrow Shaping Kit Review
Soap & Glory Archery
Maybelline Brow Drama
Soap & Glory Smolder Khol Eyeliner
Seventeen Eye Shadow Trio in Barely There
Benefit Roller Lash Mascara Review

Whats In My Everyday Spring Summer 2016 Makeup Bag Belle-Amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog

I've recently been testing out the Bareminerals Bare Skin foundation after popping into Boots and getting a small sample. This is a very light weight foundation that has buildable coverage yet offers a skin like finish that is natural and healthy looking. I'm still unsure whether I like this foundation yet as I do like the natural finish however as it's lightweight, the wear time isn't amazing. I'm hoping it will be a nice product for the Summer and I'm thinking of trying the Bare Skin kit that includes this foundation, the brush designed for this product plus the Bare Skin Perfecting Veil powder. Let me know if you've tried this foundation as I would love to hear your thoughts on it!

I've also been testing out the Bourjois Happy Light Luminous Serum Primer as I love products that help give my skin a healthy glow during the Spring and Summer months. So far I am liking this product because of it's lovely formula and the fact it smells amazing! I will definitely review this for you within the next few weeks so do keep an eye out for that!

Another product that's impressed me recently is the little Seventeen Eye Shadow Trio in Barely There which contains some lovely everyday shimmery shades. I've had this in my collection for a while but it's only been within the past few weeks that I keep reaching for it as the colours all work so well together. As always I've also been sticking to a few favourites such as the Collection concealer, Roller Lash mascara and the Porefessional. I feel like these will always be staple products in my everyday makeup routine as they work so well for me.

What products have you been using on a daily basis?

13 comments:

  1. aw all these products look lovelt! love the look of the benefit roller lash :) xx
    cristynottingham.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Roller Lash is my favourite mascara ever :) gives such a lovely curl to the lashes xx

      Delete
  2. these are some of my every day favourites, I really want to try the wake me up concealer x

    Zoe Mountford x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely give it a try :) I use it as my under eye concealer and it's great as it's not too heavy and gives a light dewy finish xx

      Delete
  3. Such a cute & lovely post! I enjoyed this one! I also love how your make-up bag looks like a pick n mix bag! <3 I use mostly revlon, benefit, loreal and make up revolution products on a daily basis xx

    zaras-bowsandpearls.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Zara! Sounds like a great selection :) xx

      Delete
  4. I am all for adding a glow to my skin, so I'm looking forward to hearing your thoughts on the Bourjois primer! I've never tried the Wake Me Up concealer but I am a die hard fan of their Wake Me Up foundation so I should probably pick that up and try it. Lovely mix of products and a cute makeup bag as well. x

    Hilary | The Beauty Collective

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear that Hilary! The post will be up within a week or so :) if you like the foundation I'm sure you'll enjoy the concealer too xx

      Delete
  5. Great post, I love Roller Lash I use to no like it but no I love it lol :)

    Kayla
    Sheer Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely post
    lily xo

    lilyh02.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I tried the Bourjois primer but it broke me out really bad. I love the Collection Concealer!
    Emmy | Emmys Beauty Cave | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! It seems to be okay for my skin so far :) xx

      Delete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...