Image Map

Tuesday 19 April 2016

Barry M Nail Treatments

Barry M Super Mani Mask Bashful Nail Treatments Polishes Belle-Amie UK Beauty Fashion Lifestyle Blog
Barry M Nail Treatments | £3.99 each | LINK

For as long as I can remember Barry M have always been a brand I've gone to for nail products. From nail colours, to nail effects and even treatments I've always found their range of polishes amazing and great quality. One of the newest ranges in their collection is a selection of nail treatments that are targeted to improve the condition and appearance of your nails. I've always suffered with really weak nails that are prone to snapping and breaking, so I love testing out different treatments to help improve them.

First up is the Super Mani which is a base coat treatment that you use twice a week to help improve the condition of your nails. This little wonder contains argan oil, vitamin E and keratin that strengthens, hydrates and nourishes your nails. This has become my go to base coat for when I paint my nails as it provides a smooth base for my nail polishes. I have found that if I wear this regularly it does help the appearance of my nails and they have been much stronger since using it. I've also found they're less likely to be flaky which is a big problem I have with my nails! This will definitely be a product I'll use all Summer to help strengthen up my nails and keep them looking healthy!

The other product I've been using is the Mani Mask which is a coloured nail polish with a hint of colour that also works as a treatment for the nails. I have the shade Bashful which is a beautiful blush pink with a matte finish that leaves your nails looking clean and healthy. I love simple shades like this as they're so easy to wear and go with every outfit. I was surprised how opaque this shade is as well, usually light pastel shades are very sheer but you can easily get away with just 1 coat of this polish! I haven't worn this polish enough to really gauge whether it's actually helped improve the condition of my nails, but I do love how this looks!

I'd love to hear if you've tried out these nail treatments and how you got on with them! I really can't wait to try the new Coconut Infusion polishes which also claim to nourish the nails whilst also offering a beautiful pop of colour - the shade selection looks incredible!

Have you tried the Barry M nail treatments?
What's your favourite nail polish brand?

2 comments:

  1. Oh very cute product darling
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been using OPI Nail Envy and I do really like that but I'm thinking of trying something a little cheaper next and think I might try these ones out x

    Becky @ The Little Blog of Beauty

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for reading and commenting. I love reading your comments and will try to reply to everyone's questions. If you have any questions you want to ask me directly, tweet me @beautybelleamie or e-mail me at belle-amiebeauty@hotmail.com ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...